Competency-based DG training and assessment for Cabin Crew (Classroom)
€ 249,00 excl. VAT
This course is based on the standard elements published by IATA plus the assessed training needs provided by the participant’s employer/Airline.
We believe in classroom environment for ultimate learning experience with competency-based learning.
Competency-based training and assessment for Cabin Crew
The Competency-Based Training and Assessment (CBTA) course for cabin crew is an innovative and comprehensive program aimed at elevating the standards of cabin service and safety in the aviation industry. This cutting-edge training goes beyond the traditional curriculum, emphasizing individual competencies and practical skills necessary for ensuring a seamless and secure passenger experience.
Unlike conventional cabin crew training, which often follows a rigid schedule, CBTA allows for personalized learning pathways. Each crew member progresses at their own pace, gaining proficiency in various areas such as in-flight safety procedures, emergency protocols, customer service, and conflict resolution.
- Dangerous goods applicability
- Understand the general limitations
- Identify roles and responsibilities
- Understanding the importance of classification & packaging
- Understand hazard communication
- Familiarizing with the basic emergency response
- Accepting Passenger and crew baggage
- Transporting cargo/baggage; Manage DG pre and during flight
- Collecting safety data; accidents, incident, undeclared/mis-declared DG and occurrences
Good understanding of the English language
Staff member will be aware of the risks of transporting dangerous goods and recognises DG in operation after passing 80% during the examination.
Duration of the course
Eight hours in a (virtual) classroom.
The client must have a laptop with wifi connection and with webcam capabilities.
The course should be renewed after 24 months to stay current.